WeLcoMe tO my WonderLaND !

thX fOr speNding yOur tiMe aNd reAd thrU my blOgs ! *aPPreciate Lots *

Saturday, November 27, 2010

sHootiNg dAy ..

2dae another exhausted day.. although i Lost my Voice and hv fever , cough but still couldnt rest gotta go for my final assignment shooting.. my scene on thursday was under the rain and it wasnt easy.. 2dae another challenge .. we went to gasing hiLls.. aLot of mosquito OMG!!! i hate mosquito.. although i hv mosquito repellent but it seem not really working..after the whole day shooting i only realize i hv 15 red spots on my legs.. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the mosquito at the jungle are so scary ! really pray hard it will recover and dont leave any scar on my leg.. My legs damn pity last time i hit on my bed frame then get 2 scars on my right leg.. that day do a shooting in college then hurt my left leg... aihzz doing broadcasting is like hurting urself all the time, get sweaty and smelly ! bt love what im doing right now ! although tiriNg but hope the final outcome is great and everthing is worth it!


This is the Gasing jungle ~






here is the pic at the jungle.. where we spend like 2 hours shooting it..

Look at my pity Leg .. *sob SOb* =(


Hate scar ~





0 comments:

Post a Comment