WeLcoMe tO my WonderLaND !

thX fOr speNding yOur tiMe aNd reAd thrU my blOgs ! *aPPreciate Lots *

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Violin Class

FiNally get to arrange a time for my violin class.. started the very first lesson.. but i have no knowledge about violin so the teacher would rather spend half and hour time to explain to me the basic violin things than teaching the practical..
I still havent get my violin yet will be going down to Sg.Wang to look for 1 which my teacher recommended to me on this sunday.. It cost Rm380 - Rm450 .. Do you have any recommendation shop which I can get violin? Feel like go around few more shops to look for different design.. But I have no idea where..hmm~


I just need few simple thing for my violin :

1. 4/4 [ FULL] Size

2. Preferable Dark brown color

3. 4 Fine tuners


the below is one of the violin that my teacher had :

so cool rite?? cant wait to have one..

0 comments:

Post a Comment