WeLcoMe tO my WonderLaND !

thX fOr speNding yOur tiMe aNd reAd thrU my blOgs ! *aPPreciate Lots *

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

hEYA !

is been such a long time tiLl da last time i update my blog.. went to KOREA and now at IPOH ! after my KOREA trip i only get a day rest then st come to IPOH for MISS MALAYSIA MODEL 2010 press conference... Yesterday was something fun to me which I will be judging for the MISS MODEL TROPICAL BEAUTY @ SUmmer paradise..This is the 1st time for me to judge the contestants.. A good experience.. I really have a hard time there sitting and write down the ...Now i understand how judge feels ~~ is not an easy job..However congrats to COEBELL , RACHEAL and EVONNE for winning 1st, 2nd and 3rd for MISS MODEL TROPICAL BEAUTY..u guys did a great jobs on stage..enjoy watching u guys shinning on stage.. wiLL upload my Korea pic as well as my IPOH jurney pic to my FAcebook once i get back to KL.. =) stay tune and check it out at my FACEBook.. =)2nite there will be another preview show for another sub title.. hey all the beautiful ladies of MISS MALAYSIA MODEL 2010.. try ur best and wish all of u the best of luck..i will be there with all of u and give u mentally support.. FINAL of MISS MALAYSIA MODEL 2010 will be held @ SYUEN HOTEL 19.09.2010 this sunday.. if u would like to support the beautiful ladies kindly drop by !

I will be staying in ipoh for another 6days.. wiLL be back to KL on MOnday..

0 comments:

Post a Comment