WeLcoMe tO my WonderLaND !

thX fOr speNding yOur tiMe aNd reAd thrU my blOgs ! *aPPreciate Lots *

Friday, April 30, 2010

heaVY woRk lOaD ~

2dae nOt a goOd daY foR me.. my compUter graphic lecturer gave me the assignment was really crazy !.. im very bad in drawing bt i need to create my own cultural pattern that as big as a poster size in Illustrator and aLl about drawing, drawing and drawiNg! y cultural ??? aLl because of the oNe Malaysia CAmpaign.. i dont like this title..so Boring.. my Mass comm assignment was regarding about 3 races iN malaysia aNd now coMputer 3 cultural pattern puLak..!!! OMG !!!! can the foLLowing assignment stay aWay fRom the big idea of ONE MALAYSIA ?? it really making me sick !!! arghhh!!! anybody good at iLlustrator ??? i Need hElp badLy ! =s

fiNally oNe whoLe weeK oF tiriNg and long hoUrs of classes eNdeD at the MOment .. i hv 2days for my weeKend but 1 daY wiLL be oUt and i left only another dAy but i have Plenty oF work to do.. i need time donatioN !!!! preferable sleEping tiMe doNatioN hahah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment