WeLcoMe tO my WonderLaND !

thX fOr speNding yOur tiMe aNd reAd thrU my blOgs ! *aPPreciate Lots *

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

TV2 I love beauty shooting

I went to TV2 I love beauty Tv programme shooting.. the programme was hosted by Amber Chia and im there as a special guest..

Although is kinda tiring coz i been waiting for hours from 4pm - 9pm only my turn.. but luckily when the real shooting time it tooks around 2hours and im done !


I actually do not know what is my jobscope there until the last few minutes they told me is a freestyle.. which mean u react based on the situation.. and Amber will just suddenly throw some question to you and you need to answer.. I was like okay... im just afraid that what i've said is not accepted and causes the whole production delay...

luckily everything goes smoothly and im quite satisfy with all my answer.. that was another thing that I have work beyond myself. =)
I love what im doing right now... and i cant wait for more.. =)
Dont forget to stay tune at TV2 for my apperance ya..
by the way im shooting for episod 3...


here's some picture that along the whole recording process
.. :
for more pictures... check it out at my facebook...



0 comments:

Post a Comment