WeLcoMe tO my WonderLaND !

thX fOr speNding yOur tiMe aNd reAd thrU my blOgs ! *aPPreciate Lots *

Thursday, March 31, 2011

MCD fever ~

the MCD worker very kind.. although passed 11am but they still allow those who waited and Q-ing for so long to buy the promotion..


tOday is the last day of MCD FREE 2 big breakfast with a purchase of RM5.. I get a voucher from my aunty and me and my sis went to MCD early in the morning...


at first we went the SS2 brunch.. u noe what the crowd is CRAZY !!! Q until at the middle of the road.. OMG!!!! after we park our car only we realized that.. therefore we quickly went to another brunch at KJ.. still the same Q until the roadside but not as crazy as the SS2 brunch.. me and my sis waited for like an hour.. i still tot that last day of purchasing should be lesser ppl.. bcoz this promotion had been run for a month.. I did noe that coz im not a MCD fans.. i just get the voucher yesterday..


the problem is im still sick and i hv no voice how am i gonna order??? luckily my sis with me if not i can only point here and there.. LOL ~~ *hate being "MUTE" ..coz im talkative !!! =p


i hv only 1 voucher.. but it seem like Q for such a long time but u only get to buy 2 set is not so worth it.. therefore a aunty there is so kind she gave me 2 more voucher therefore i can buy another 4 more set.. TQ aunty !!!


I walk out the MCD with 6 set of big breakfast.. im sick and i lost my voice but im here to eat MCD.. OMG!!!!!


is just like after shopping... LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment