WeLcoMe tO my WonderLaND !

thX fOr speNding yOur tiMe aNd reAd thrU my blOgs ! *aPPreciate Lots *

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The world END?

As everyone noe that japan is facing some serious tsunami and earthquake the past few days.. it seem like a sign of world end??

theN the blast at Japan nuke plant, radiation threat rises..the radiation can cause skin problem, cancer and many more sickness towards human ~ the main problem is the radiation cant be seen by human eyes.. it might just in the air ! for the moment, it is advisable open an umbrella when u're out and try to stay in the building... dont expose yourself towards the polluted air... ~

everyday on the Tv and internet u can get all the news about how the property being destroyed, human body not found and dead.

We as a human cant fight with the god.. is time for human to pay what they had did in the past ! although we might be the victim, but that's life... no one can live a happy life 4ever..

my grandmother ask me " if the world end, how do i look for u?" I told her we will all leave in another planet or even another place like the heaven.. but the best place u can look for me is at my home.. i will be at my home all the time...

It seem she really worried about the world end.. who doesnt?? the movie 2012 and the date of world end by the scientist prediction 21.12.2012 it seem getting nearer and nearer...

what you can do now is live your life to the fullest... you might not know what gonna happen next.. if u have plenty of thing to achieve try your best to achieve it...

feel like travel? carry on ~ but dont spend all your money ... left some for your daily expenses as well.. what if the date of world end extended?

I used to be a person who afraid of dead.. when i was a kid i told myself i duwan to die... but as i grow older.. dead to me it seem like in the middle... you cant prevent it for coming nor u can allow it..

fRom now on.. i try my best to do watever i can to make myself happy.. even if im dead atlease i hv a happy life b4 ...

you can see that many country are doing save the environment campaigne, go green and etc.. but dont you think is too late to do so? when the problem is discover everyone should start to play their parts.. not only when is in the critical stage only look 4 immediate solution ~

My sis ask me something funny what if this batch of people in the world is gone? is there another batch of people? i would say the world might be no human.. but with ET and Alien.. hahah watch too much cartoon ~

So what's ur opinion about world end?

0 comments:

Post a Comment