WeLcoMe tO my WonderLaND !

thX fOr speNding yOur tiMe aNd reAd thrU my blOgs ! *aPPreciate Lots *

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

New Media exam..

just after my 1st exam paper foR this sem.. OMG!!! it is not easy.. what i studied it can only appLy to the paper perhaps 1/4 ?? some tembak bt correct 2 words bt the 1st word is wrong.. but what make me so angry is..simple terminology but i think it too far away.. and is WRONG !!!! study so hard but when u see the exam paper you feel like throw the paper in the dustbin... hahaha

hOpefully i can score well in this paper.. atlease a B if i couldnt get an A... dont give me a C kay??

Now i need to take a nap ~ and continue with my next exam paper revisioN on moral ~~~ completed 8 chapters 3 more to gO... hOpe i can recall back the 8 chapters and score an A ya..

wuahhaha ~~~~ to those who having exam as the same time as me.. wish u all the best and good luck !!!!!!!! study hard =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment