WeLcoMe tO my WonderLaND !

thX fOr speNding yOur tiMe aNd reAd thrU my blOgs ! *aPPreciate Lots *

Sunday, May 22, 2011

NEW FAMILY MEMBER..

My aunty successfully deliver a baby girl on 20th May (last fri).. is been 6 years tiLl da last Baby was born in my family.. I went to my aunty house 2dae to pay her a visit coz 2dae they just got back home after a few days in the hospital..=) I felt happy for them... At last they are back to their home sweet home..



The size of the baby is so small.. this is the 1st time i saw a baby below 1 month old perhaps i should say that the 1st time i saw a newly born baby which is 2days old.. haha kinda funny.. i feel kinda weird coz when im bside her i feel myself like a huge giant.. I think i should start diet again to make myself look thinner.. Hope the baby wont freak out when she saw me..


The baby Name not confirm yet.. So i can only call the baby "mei mei" coz she's my aunty 2nd daughter...


here's the picture while she's sleeping... she looks so adorable and cute..cant wait to see her grow... I want to play with her ! haha i sound like a big kiddy..







Life is like a miracle.. I wonder where she come from.. but anyway I weLcome u baby girL to the world and of coz tO the family.








Life is so unique and precious.. ! A new life had just brought to my Family.. I hope she will have all the loves and care from everyone.











































































































































































































































0 comments:

Post a Comment