WeLcoMe tO my WonderLaND !

thX fOr speNding yOur tiMe aNd reAd thrU my blOgs ! *aPPreciate Lots *

Sunday, January 2, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011!

hey Ppl.. happie new year !! hOpe u had a great new year aheaD.. =)

How's ur new year celebration?? good? this year is the only year which I did not celebrate .. I get on my bed at 10.30pm 31/12/2010.. Although cant really fall asleep coz in the afternoon i took a nap but When the clock turns 12.. I heard fireworks around my housing area.. it was so Happening out there.. I quickly make a wish in my heart and continue to lye down on my bed and sleep.. that's how I go thru the new year eve.. !!! 1st and only lonely new year. ! However, this makes me remember it in my life perhaps..

I wish in the year of 2011, I can achieve my goals not only in my studies but career , health , wealth and many more.. ! 2010 wasnt an ideal year for me.. every year im hoping for the better and it seem it doesnt really hv a huge changes.. I really wish everything goes smoothly this year...

0 comments:

Post a Comment