WeLcoMe tO my WonderLaND !

thX fOr speNding yOur tiMe aNd reAd thrU my blOgs ! *aPPreciate Lots *

Monday, December 27, 2010

KHALIL FONG 方大同

This xmas eve i went to a K session with my secondary classmate [ my best buddy ] .. I found out something.. one of my fren name JOE EE he can sing like Khalil FOng.. at first i dont really believe coz I heard his voice b4 when we were in Form 5.. he dont really want to take the mic and even he take it he also sing kinda soft.. so wasnt really notice his voice.. but on xmas eve my fren told me he can sing like khalil i was like are you sure..? and he perform it live.. OMG!!!!!!!!! exactly the same.. !! so impressive.. he sing the song that are not khalil also sound like khalil!!! to me i had a feeling like khalil is in the K room.. hahah good job JOE EE.. We are asking him to join singing competition.. i think he can really be an artist 1 day... THUMB UP to him.. here's the short clip that sang by him:



in case to those who do not know who is Khalil there's a Khalil picture below..


do you hv the same thinking as me ?? his voice like Khalil...

0 comments:

Post a Comment