WeLcoMe tO my WonderLaND !

thX fOr speNding yOur tiMe aNd reAd thrU my blOgs ! *aPPreciate Lots *

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

22.12.2010

Heya.. How are you? Is been quite sometime till the last time i update my blog.. this whole month was busy with assignment and eXam.. I hv no time to take a breath.. I hv plenty of stuff to share with u guys but let me settle my 2 video that needed to be edit, a script writing and a photobook assignment i wiLl post them up one by one.. although is a little outdate but I will try my best to Update my current activities as much and as soon as possible.. =)

3more days is X'mas.. is like a glimpse of eyes then is the end of the year alr.. Maybe due to my busy routine that why time passes so fast.. the worst thing is im gonna turN 21 years old soon.. OMG!!!!! im so old.... sO envy those who are 18.. ! i admit im old d.. is time for me to retire.. haha yeah RETIRE !!!! How i wish ~

Now days wake up so early in the morning and sleep late at nite to rush all my assignment coz there will be no semester break.. as soon as u finish ur work then the remaining days b4 10th jan 2011 is ur holiday.. OMG!!! so pity la.. all the pimples, eye bag and dark circle visit me d.. Sighh !!! Is not easy to be in the production line.. gotta work 10X harder than other job.. the worst part is there's no working hours.... they will just tell u 9am - 5pm.. but that will never happen in production line...

So gotta stay strong and work hard !!!!!!!! PPL out there.. let's work hard together !!!

have u make ur 2011 wish??? or you have not decide what is ur wishes?

tell you the truth I dont really believe in making wish.. Coz it will never come true.. continuous 3 years I been making wishes.. not even 1 of my wish come true.. How bad is that ..sigh! some ppl say is all depend on ur mindset.. ya I keep it clear and set my own goal.. but somehow it will never happen... =( ANyway, I wiLL still continue to make my wish because you will never know in one day your dream will come true.. so pray hard for me ya.. =) and I will pray hard for u.. !

0 comments:

Post a Comment