WeLcoMe tO my WonderLaND !

thX fOr speNding yOur tiMe aNd reAd thrU my blOgs ! *aPPreciate Lots *

Monday, December 27, 2010

My xMas Gift ..

This year I get the largest dimension gift from my beloved Bby Bby.. haha A Canon printer..=)I wanted to buy a printer for a long time d..coz the previous 1 spoil d.. but he didnt tell me he gonna buy that and suddenly he came to my hse with hand holding the big box.. unexpected! he's da one who ask me not to waste money to buy present therefore i listen to him and I did not buy anything but he went to buy present for me without telling me.. =-=" ! but i appreciate it.. THX BBY BBY for the gift.. =)

I dont really like gift that is not useful after since 18.. coz i found out that my room full of bears, key chains and all unnecessary stuff.. i dont know should i keep it or throw it or give it to the other.. but at the end I make a choice of keeping it.. therefore my room is just like full of stuff.. and it makes my room kinda dusty .. Therefore, the present for my BBy and myself are no longer unnecessary things.. is all useful =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment