WeLcoMe tO my WonderLaND !

thX fOr speNding yOur tiMe aNd reAd thrU my blOgs ! *aPPreciate Lots *

Thursday, December 23, 2010

PHOTOSHOOT FOR PEGGMODE ~

last saturday was a fun day with a group of cool ppl, [ derrick , mike , masayo , jessica, peggy ] I had lots of fun shooting with them... although the shooting is start from 7pm - 2am.. but when i saw the outcome is like WOW !!! thx mike for making me doesnt look like myself.. and thx peggy @ peggmode for the wonderful outfit.. not to forget jessica for doing the make up... u guys are so great ! To those who browse through my facebook im sure u guys have seen the picture... But here comes some behind the scene picture... check it out... ~







JOJO with the designer PEGGY ~


JOJO with make up artist JESSICA

JESSICA applying make up on me..



Self Snap ~


The process



JESSICA applying make up on me



I love this style so much !




This is my favourite picture among all.. what do you think ?



HAHA ~ my sis said i look like janice dickinson in this picture.. Do u think so too? let's see ~~ hMmm ! she's so much nicer in all ways..

0 comments:

Post a Comment