WeLcoMe tO my WonderLaND !

thX fOr speNding yOur tiMe aNd reAd thrU my blOgs ! *aPPreciate Lots *

Monday, December 27, 2010

Kah CHun and ShirLey wedding ..

yesterday went to my cousin wedding dinner at golden dragonboat restaurant at KG.PANDAN, KL. There is 80tables.. which mean the hall has 800 people OMG!!! you may thinking wow it will be so crowded..surprisingly it wasnt not.. it doesnt seem like there're 800people.. maybe the hall too big.. there're still plenty of place to walk around.. =) the food taste bad ! and it takes such a long time to serve the dish ~ the worst thin is there's no entertainment that is why I felt bored..

I been attending people's wedding every year and being their witness! i felt so proud and happy for them..hope they hv a wonderful life and live happily ever after.. =)

There're are some picture I took yesterday nite.. Hope u enjoy see-ing it.. =)









0 comments:

Post a Comment