WeLcoMe tO my WonderLaND !

thX fOr speNding yOur tiMe aNd reAd thrU my blOgs ! *aPPreciate Lots *

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Charmaine open house ~

yesterday went to one of my lovely buddy open house at Puncak damansara ~~ had lots of fun there.. We had steamboat from 9pm - 2am.. LOL !!! Keep eating and chit-chatting non stop.. !! girls are alwiz gossip and whenever there are Nicole Sia, Charmaine CHuah and Me.. the night is always young !!!! We are good in talking ... LOL !! Our new meeting place is Charmaine house.. do not need to go Mcd d.. =) I reach home yesterday about 4am.. now still feel kinda tiring.. and had tomyam yesterday now my throat wasnt really well d..But I love ur house so much charmaine..so comfortable and classy !! dont forget to reserve a room for me and nicole ya.. wuhahah and thx bby bby 4 waiting me at Charmaine house from 7pm - 3.30am really appreciate that.. hope we can gather soon .. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment