WeLcoMe tO my WonderLaND !

thX fOr speNding yOur tiMe aNd reAd thrU my blOgs ! *aPPreciate Lots *

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Finally..

YEAH~ Home sweet hOme.. after 26days away fRom My hOme and KL fiNally im back to my House.. after my exam oN 20th... i been busy goiNg here and there.. nO time to get a gOod rest.. 1st i travel to Penang theN tO Korea for 10days and fiNally to IPOH another 10days and to be one of the witness for Miss Malaysia Model Of The World 2010.. really exhausted but had lots of fun.. 6 more days to go my 1month plus holidays GONE =( time pass Really fast.. wiLL upload aLl the picture to My FB and some to my bLog as well.. stay tune.. I wiLL also share soMe of my travelling experience and what's going on at that time with all of u.. =) STAY TUNE !

0 comments:

Post a Comment