WeLcoMe tO my WonderLaND !

thX fOr speNding yOur tiMe aNd reAd thrU my blOgs ! *aPPreciate Lots *

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

sick ~~

2day is my second day of my new semester.. yesterday was the 1st day.. This sem is kinda bored + fun .. bored is because the begining of the class is all about theory and the lecturer kinda bored cant really understand the syllabus maybe too many info at 1 time and this is the 1st class.. hope can catch up real soon but i having bad sore throat and causes my body heaty and i keep thought that im fever.. cant really concentrate as well.. but i think after few classes will start something more practical .. will go to the studio for shooting and also video and audio editing and record... cant wait to go in the radio recording studio.. =) hope i my throat will be alright as soon as possible.. 2moro morning class cant really have enuf sleep.. =s

0 comments:

Post a Comment