WeLcoMe tO my WonderLaND !

thX fOr speNding yOur tiMe aNd reAd thrU my blOgs ! *aPPreciate Lots *

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

HAPPY MOONCAKE FESTIVAL ~

hey ppl out there.. happy mooncake festival.. having fun with family?? eating mooncake and playing candles? I no longer practice all that.. As i grow older it seem this is not so important festival in my family d.. I miss my childhood time where i cook the leaves with my sister infront of my house and play like a "masak-masak".. We also did carry a big table with few chairs and place soft drinks, mooncake and lantern on it.. my neighbour were hanging lantern around the fence and we burn off few lantern.. But just now when im driving back from gym, along the roadside I cant see any house hanging any lantern.. not even playing candles..HOW SAD =( it seem ppl no longer concern about this festival.. We should keep doing what we did in the childhood in order to pass it down this festival to the following generation.. now everyone seem just verbally celebrate this festival.. Yes we still practicing buying mooncake for our frens and family but that is just like a thing that we need to do during the mooncake festival but we aren't celebrating it.. anyway hope u had a great day with ur frens or family this mooncake festival.. have fun ~~ have u watch the moon?? dont 4get to have a quick look.. it is round =)
once again HAPPY MOONCAKE FESTIVAL

0 comments:

Post a Comment