WeLcoMe tO my WonderLaND !

thX fOr speNding yOur tiMe aNd reAd thrU my blOgs ! *aPPreciate Lots *

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Result...



Friday my result was out.. and yesterday went to see.. Im ok with the result just that my english i cant believe i get C+ ..omg !!! when im taking the english exam paper.. i actually lack of time doing it because i spend too much time on grammar and my grammar wasnt really good.. quite disappointed for that.. but other was fine for me..
My result :
Advertising : A
MASS COMMMUNICATION : A
PRESENTATION SKILL : A
CREATIVE THINKING : A
COMPUTER GRAPHIC: B+
COMMUNICATION ENGLISH : C+

I need to work harder on my english.. but previously i took american english my exam for the past 2 times average marks was 80 and above but mostly essay.. but this time UK english mostly grammar and i get such a poor score ..this shows that i can work on my essay but not on the grammar.. need to brush up my grammar d.. Taken Toefl exam and get pass but wasnt an ideal result in english paper feel bad for myself.. anyway GAMBATEH jojo !! you can do it.. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment