WeLcoMe tO my WonderLaND !

thX fOr speNding yOur tiMe aNd reAd thrU my blOgs ! *aPPreciate Lots *

Monday, November 1, 2010

The Child's Eyes~


Yesteday after work went to One Utama to watch my Long waited Movie.. The Child's eyes.. The poster look interesting and I heard alot of ppl comment about this movie was scary, the 3D effect was good and not bad.. I actually wanted to watch last thursday with my classmate but at the end couldnt make it.. Finally I get to watch yesterday..


However, this movie is not what i expected.. the storyline was bad, the 3D effect just some part only, too many graphic which cant really link with the movie, the message wasnt really clear enough, the scary part also not that scary... It seem like a horror movie more than a scary movie.. aLot of part also had shown the ghost shadow.. think logically a ghost does not hv shadow but when shooting atlease try to avoid the shadow being shown, but unfortunately u can see the ghost shadow quite clearly in this movie.. and it makes the character look fake.. alot of part also look kinda fake and jump scene!


If i were to rank this movie I give 3/10 .. not a good 1.. disappointed !

0 comments:

Post a Comment