WeLcoMe tO my WonderLaND !

thX fOr speNding yOur tiMe aNd reAd thrU my blOgs ! *aPPreciate Lots *

Friday, November 19, 2010

Photoshoot sessioN ..

woW.. a tiriNg day.. went to studio for a photoshoot session for our assignment.. is a studio potrait shoot..
I Wake up early in da morning and start to do the make up.. coZ da make up is a lil wiLd and dramatic.. I didnt try to do that on my own b4.. today was the first time.. afraid i cant handle well bt luckily everything goes well and i get more or less the same as the picture that i refer to.. ^^
After complete everything will post it up and share with all of u..


2moro onwards will be a super busy day till end of december.. OMG!!! lots of shooting , editing.. almost everyday schedule is from 9am - 6pm sometime till late nite summore ..OMG!!! i really need to take good careof myself if not i fall sick then it will be so troublesome...

Wish me luck ppl ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment