WeLcoMe tO my WonderLaND !

thX fOr speNding yOur tiMe aNd reAd thrU my blOgs ! *aPPreciate Lots *

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Studio ..

iS tuesday night.. the time now is 12.35am.. i should say It is wednesday now.. hHAh im still awake to update my bloggie.. Morning ppl ~





2moro replacement class gotta get up at 7am again..arghh !! hate morning class..i dont get enough sleep.. =( however I enjoy 2day classes..2day went to studio once again for the audio engineering class..it was awesome.. I get to learn how to edit those audio mixer sound effect.. and We created a iron man movie trailer sound with the avril lavigne when you're gone ! it so awesome.. Love hanging around at the studio with the mixer i can do wonders.. ^^ now adays I had learned alot of editing.. not only for audio bt also for video.. it is fun to play it.. bt some how it looks very complicated ! Still not very familiar with it..still at the learning stage..Staying at the studio is much more better than in the class.. Hate wording.. bt Love practical.. ^^






this is how the studio look like.. with the keyboard + audio mixer + speakers + computer..

0 comments:

Post a Comment