WeLcoMe tO my WonderLaND !

thX fOr speNding yOur tiMe aNd reAd thrU my blOgs ! *aPPreciate Lots *

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Studio portrait ..

Me and my classmate was doing this studio photoshoot for our assignment.. Although is not easy but with aLL the lovely people we get to overcome all kind of challenge.. and we just hand it up on yesterday.. =) at last i can cancel of 1 assignment on my list.. hehe ! but there're more to come ! sighh !!! wiLl be very busy till end of december i think.. exam coming soon but no time to study also.. sighh !


This studio portrait is a little challenge because i never try to make up myself at this concept and this make up style is like more to drawing technique.. i just look at the picture as a reference and i draw it on my own face! luckily 1 time i did it... no time to do practice also.. here is the different.. Im still a new learner need to improve more on different style of make up..


Our concept for this shooting is wild fashion .. we name the 5 pictures that we choosen as
A LA MODE WILD , COOLISH WILD, MYSTIQUE WILD, and another 2 i forgot! =)



THIS IS THE PICTURE THAT I USE AS A REFERENCE FOR MAKE UP !





I LOVE THIS HAIRSTYLE.. I CANT RMB HOW I DO IT D !



THE OUTCOME !











THE OUTCOME !


MAKE UP & STYLING : JOJO
LIGHTING & SHOOTING : ANGELINE , IVY, PENNY, FION ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment