WeLcoMe tO my WonderLaND !

thX fOr speNding yOur tiMe aNd reAd thrU my blOgs ! *aPPreciate Lots *

Thursday, November 11, 2010

My Design in the College Gallery ..

2 days ago i went to my college gallery to stay up till 9pm for my group discussion and suddenly I saw a pc of work that look similiar like mine.. So i walk nearer to take a look.. OMG !!!! my piece of work is being display in the gallery.. this is actually 1 of my final assignment for the previous semester.. I choosen the option 2 which is create an ambient ads to promote college .. I didnt aspect my artwork will be there coz all those artwork that being display in the gallery is all nice + superb work.. mine is just normal and i consider it as ugly also.. im not good in designs, drawing and software.. It was a suprise when I saw my work there.. !


ON the left is my artwork and on the right is 1 of the college achievement event ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment