WeLcoMe tO my WonderLaND !

thX fOr speNding yOur tiMe aNd reAd thrU my blOgs ! *aPPreciate Lots *

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sunday 14.11.2010

wow ~ so fast middle of the month d.. soon 2010 gotta end after a glimpse of eyes.. this year passes so fast and soon im turning 21years old and I will get old d.. oh nOoooo!~


today is the only day of the week i could sleep for a longer time.. i woke up at 11am and clean up my entire room + wash my car.. tired tired !


My sis and I planned to cook western food for our Brunch+dinner since we are all at home and usually weekend either im working or we are out.. today is the day where we can hv some fun cooking..so we started to cook mushroom soup, lamb chop, smash potatoes and also make some salad.. all the dishes taste good .. is been more than a year i didnt have steak for my meal.. I dont really fancy steak coz is fattening.. After this meal i need to workout extra 3 hours at gym d.. this week was so busy and i only able to go to gym 3 times.. sighh sighh ~ hope the coming week im able to workout at gym everyday..
i love the mushroom soup.. so creamy.. i add in alot of grey +white mushroom.. I love mushroom but i duwan to be a mushroom .. LOL~

Homemade salad, smash potatoes, garlic bread, lamb chop

0 comments:

Post a Comment