WeLcoMe tO my WonderLaND !

thX fOr speNding yOur tiMe aNd reAd thrU my blOgs ! *aPPreciate Lots *

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

drama shoot ..

exhausted tuesday.. 2day was so so so tiring.. wAnna noe why?? continue reading my blog and you will noe what had happened to me 2day.. =)


2day we are suppose to shoot 1 scene for my final project video.. due to the bad weather [ heavy rain ] we changes our plan.. we bring forward another scene to take over the scene where we had plan to shoot... and I did something which I didnt do it for quite sometime d.. I think the last time I did it was in the Netball competition.. other than that umbrella is a must for me..

HAHAH !!! im running under the super duper heavy rain with no umbrella... !!! OMG! my whole body was wet ..but i still trying my best to look good infront of the camera. the best thing is i didnt bring extra clothes.. As i mentioned above this scene suppose to shoot on another day but due to bad weather we changes our plan.. therefore no preparation...

shooting under the rain is not fun!!!
1st you will get dirty,
2nd you will get wet
3rd you will smell horrible

if is not my own assignment i dont think i will do that man!!! no payment ntg... but you taking the risk of fall sick !!! i hate sick.. coz it takes a long time for me to recover.. after that shoot I need to be in the college another 3 hours only i get to go home.. the worst is im under the full air-condition situation.. is like wet + air = freezing ! however, thx to my classmate they also co-operate quite well so that we can done this shoot in kinda fast...

Running under the rain is just 1 of the task i did for the day.... another scene b4 running under the rain was running down to the 2 and half floor staircase.. shooting drama disadvantage is that you gotta do it over and over again for different angle when you have only 1 DV cam.. My muscle was pulling ..i think is because i didnt do strecthing b4 the shoot and my running speed was quite fast and keep repeating the same actions running up and down therefore causes my muscle cant react...

After all this shooting.. me and my classmate rehearsal and planning for our thursday dancing scene where we need to dance in the MTV for our final project as well.. im suck at dancing and im taking this challenge.. really hope that i look ok in the scene !!!

this 3 task for the day had taken my energy off.. now still feel headache and dizzy !!!! hope after a nite i will be much better..

good luck foR my final projects ya..

0 comments:

Post a Comment