WeLcoMe tO my WonderLaND !

thX fOr speNding yOur tiMe aNd reAd thrU my blOgs ! *aPPreciate Lots *

Thursday, November 11, 2010

grandpa bdae

Last friday was Deepavali.. I went to my grandpa house to overnight ...is been quite sometime till the last time i went there and visit them.. At the same time we celebrated My grandpa bdae in advance although his bdae is actually 2moro 12.11.2010 .. SO i bought this cake from a SS2 cake shop.. I cant remember the cake shop name bt it is just the same roll as the King's ... the cake flavor is so unique.. is a combination of yam cake + pandan cake.. my grandpa cant have very sweet or fattening food.. So this cake is a good choice. Not so sweet and no cream .. the best thing is, it is daily homemade so is absolutely fresh .. ! the taste was so great *thumB up* ! this is the first time i try such a flavor for the cake.. although the design is abit old fashion but i would rather go for the taste quality than the outlook..


if you see it clearly you can notice the top part is actually purple in colour so that is the YAM flavor and the bottom part in green is PANDAN flavor .. it cost only RM40 for 1kg.. reasonable ...
My lovely grandpa..

0 comments:

Post a Comment