WeLcoMe tO my WonderLaND !

thX fOr speNding yOur tiMe aNd reAd thrU my blOgs ! *aPPreciate Lots *

Sunday, November 21, 2010

X'mas Collection photoshoot ~

2day went to a photoshoot session.. Is not the usual photoshoot session coz i been lying down on the table without moving for 1 hour.. and my head is tilted towards the left ..therefore my whole body weight is using my left leg to support.. my leg was cramp and numb.. this photoshoot wasn't easy .. I cant move coz the photographer setting their lights, if i move a little the lighting will be different and they need to set the lights again..

The pose seem to look easy, comfortable and relax.. but tell you what it is not ! Although im suffer in pain but i still need to look great infront of the camera..and be ready all the time !
Is not easy to shoot a human with products.. need to meter it , lighting correct , angle correct and many more.. this pictures taken with 5 flashes.. once the camera click WOW ! the flash is like woW woW woW.. so strong !


However, Well done to the photographer.. [ Andrew Pang, Celine, Izani Karim, Kelvin Ng] Although the shooting was painful + tiring but the outcome was so nice !! my cramp + pain for 1 hour is worth it.. !!


*clap clap *


the below is the picture..

0 comments:

Post a Comment