WeLcoMe tO my WonderLaND !

thX fOr speNding yOur tiMe aNd reAd thrU my blOgs ! *aPPreciate Lots *

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

15.06.2010 tue

2dae wasn't a good day for me.. i been headache since this morning until now.. i feel so dizzy at the same time.. dunno wat wrg..maybe is the weather causes.. hate the afternoon weather burning my hand badly while im driving.. i will get dark soon =s last fri - mon also no class holiday for 4days wasnt enuf for me.. everyday got things to do and didnt really get enuf rest.. although this coming friday no class again but 2moro will start the computer graphic stressful assignment and friday no longer a holiday.. i still have alot of things to do but it seem i cant complete them everytime.. ! i feel my body getting weaker and weaker.. everyday feel so sleepy and backache.. sick sick pls stay away from me.. i need to rest and sleep !!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment