WeLcoMe tO my WonderLaND !

thX fOr speNding yOur tiMe aNd reAd thrU my blOgs ! *aPPreciate Lots *

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Last day of HONEY DRINK DIET ~

today is my last day of drinking HONEY DRINK ~~ 2moro will start to eat something .. but i dont feel hungry although i didnt eat for 3days.. 2moro i do not have burger , pasta or pizza perhaps i have RED BEAN + BARLI boil with plain water and it form a dessert .. NO SUGAR NO SALT is tasteless dessert.. can u imagine that??? maybe some of you may think that im torturing myself... but LADIES wish to look good and as best as they could and they are willing to do anything just to make them glow and gorgeous.. here I am .. =) .. I wish im a guy so that i do not need to care so much about my physical look.. HOW I WISH !!!! but too bad im born as a female and i need to take up the challenge.. in my head and brain there are only SLIM . PRETTY . TALL . S SHAPE and skinny bone lady and im trying very very very hard to achieve that ... and until now i still do not have any either.. HOPE i will acheive my goal very soon =)

this is the bottle that made me survive ~~~ the honey drink !

0 comments:

Post a Comment