WeLcoMe tO my WonderLaND !

thX fOr speNding yOur tiMe aNd reAd thrU my blOgs ! *aPPreciate Lots *

Thursday, June 17, 2010

superimposed. ..

Yesterday was doing superimposed in the class.. and i did this two picture and my lecturer rejected he say this is not superimposed..is not wat he want.. but i think it was quite nice and i actually combine from few diffrent picture and edit it using Photoshop CS4 !!


this is how the beauty centre or skin care product make their ads..
my selection still not very nice and the colour tone not much diff.. but it look like the beauty product ads rite?? *syok sendiri*



this i uses my hair accessories,i cut it out to fill up my background and i took a picture of myself and also cut it out and place them together..

u see how great Photoshop can make all the not professional and not perfect picture look like so PRO !!!

i enjoy doing photoshop than illustrator ~~~ THUMB UP PHOTOSHOP!!!

my other 2 superimposed picture still in the progress.. once im done i will upload and share with u guys.. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment