WeLcoMe tO my WonderLaND !

thX fOr speNding yOur tiMe aNd reAd thrU my blOgs ! *aPPreciate Lots *

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Petaling Street ..

Yesterday I went to Petaling Street.. Is been suCH a long long time i didnt visit this place d.. I went to the most famous herbal tea stall to buy the longan drink..this stall Used to be very famous and tasty.. now still alot ppl Q-ing for it.. but the taste is just normal not as great as what ppl said.. It cost RM1.20 per cup..

this is the longan drink..

Afterthat i went to the beef noodle shop that located opposite the petaling street.. when i was young my aunt used to bring me to this shop and have a bowl of beef noodle when v r down to KL.. Is been really a long time i didnt eat in this shop.. I tasted the beef ball dry noodle.. the mee wasn't really nice.. but the beef ball BEST !!!! so Q and tasty.. I love the beef ball very much ~~ overall the taste wasnt as good as last time.. but things is always like that.. when the shop/food is famous doesnt mean it taste good.. !

this is the stall ..


It cost RM6 per bowl ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment