WeLcoMe tO my WonderLaND !

thX fOr speNding yOur tiMe aNd reAd thrU my blOgs ! *aPPreciate Lots *

Friday, June 18, 2010

18.06.2010 [ fri ]

another day end !! today whole day was busy doing my assignment and also changing My blog setting.. really tired of staring at the laptop screen for more than 7hours but i cant live without my laptop ! yesterday was really exhausted and i slept from 12.30am until today 2.30pm is been such a long time i didnt be piggy and i seldom get to sleep for such a long hours 14 hours OMG!!!!! it shows that im really tired !!! hahah but i feel sleepy d.. Oh noo ~~~ i will be going to gym now and workout.. i felt it seem i will get better result at nite because in the morning or afternoon after gym you will feel like hmm~ since i workout so much just now nvm i will pamper myself on food and you will "accidently" consume more kcal.. and it seem like you didnt reduce your kcal on that day.. =( whereas if you workout at nite.. all the food you consume on that day you will try your very best to burn it.. and since is at nite you will think that it is not ok to consume food at that time say no to SUPPER or else you will drop your teeth in future [ more info check my previous post ] .. that is how i psycho myself.. it really works.. how bout u????

0 comments:

Post a Comment