WeLcoMe tO my WonderLaND !

thX fOr speNding yOur tiMe aNd reAd thrU my blOgs ! *aPPreciate Lots *

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

2nd day of DIET~

im drinking honey water for survival ~~ having a short diet session now~~ i think i look slightly plum infront of the camera and is time for me to lose some weight~~~ yesterday wasnt a bad day for me although i didnt eat anything at all but drinking 2.5L of tasteless honey water instead...i feel quite okay and i went to yoga class =) afterthat i just feel that i lack of strength on my hand~ but 2day was alright.. i can drive to college and attend classes and even walk around .. i didnt feel dizzy or headache whereas i feel cold...but now everything was fine ! =) 2moro will be the same day again ~ TASTELESS HONEY DRINK I LOVE YOU ~ =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment