WeLcoMe tO my WonderLaND !

thX fOr speNding yOur tiMe aNd reAd thrU my blOgs ! *aPPreciate Lots *

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

ReveAL 3 : My maSk ( COn't)

here is the 2nd mask that i promised to share with all of you the other day.. sorry was very busy with school work i have no time for my blog.. and finally 2day i manage to update my blog.. =)

this mask I can use the word PERFECT to describe.. and it is so goOd that i cant live without it.. it really works for me.. not only for hydrating but also moisture my skin deeply.. My best recommend product for mask.. it iS not sticky and oily.. and it totally absorb the essence to your face because it is a gel form so is more mild compare to the other liquid type of mask..


Many of you may heard the name b4..is LAneige is pronounce as [ LA NESH ]... is a korea product.. i started to used it not very long ago.. last year june if im not mistaken almost 1 year d..but i still trust the product so much because is really a good product and i love it so much.. You can see the obvious result even the 1st time u use it.. when the first time i apply to my face..i feel my face so moisture and glow.. it is true..im not trying to be exaggerate but that what i experienced.. but if your skin dry off.. of coz the 1st time usage you cant feel anything.. keep it constantly you can see the result.. the best part of this mask is that you do not need to wash it off.. is a sleeping mask.. which mean you apply it and let it on your face and SLEEP.. the next morning only wash it off.. SO convenience..


this is the MALAYSIA Version of the BOX ..


this is the HONG KONG VERsion of the BOx ..

the price for the mask is RM100 nett .. but HOng Kong sell only RM80..I heard ppl said that you can get like RM 50 for a can in Korea.. is really cheap.. bt oF coz Korea product you can get it at a lower price in Korea... I wish i can travel to Korea toO.. but tell you what ..your RM100 is definitely worth it if you use twice a week.. you can use 1 can up to 3-6 months depends on the amount you apply to ur face.. but for me.. i can use more than 8 months.. you do not need to apply alot to your face because you're just wasting it.. just apply suitable amount to your face if is ok apply to your neck as well...it doesnt mean you apply more, your face can absorb more ,therefore dont waste it.. =) and you can also apply other mask that you have as well not necessary only stick to this mask.. this product you can get it anywhere in parkson, jusco or isetan [ 1utama, pavillion, lot 10, sunway pyramid etc..].. but the best LANEIGN service is at LOT 10 isetan counter..


LEFT: HONG KONG Series RIGHT : MALAYSIA Series

HAve a try.. trust me you will never regret.. ! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment