WeLcoMe tO my WonderLaND !

thX fOr speNding yOur tiMe aNd reAd thrU my blOgs ! *aPPreciate Lots *

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

OWuCHhh ~~

juSt doNe writiNg a Short script foR my maSs coMm presentatioN 2mOro.. hOpe everythiNg goes smOothly.. i wiLL take doWN a coPy of the videO and snap some picture of the pOp up boOk to share with all of u 2mOro.. =)

thiS morning a baD daY.. i DIdnt noe that my roOm fLoor is slippery and i slip and hit on my bed frame and my bed frame is metal.. OWuCHh ~~~ early in the morning after shoWer haLf Asleep as awake and causes me to feeL the pAin the whole daY.. My leg swollen and the worst is i hit exactly on my bone and now im sure there will leave the scar there and the scar have tiny holes.. oMG!!!!!!!! my leg... What make me so miserable is that oN sunday i weNt to gym i hit my same leg aLmost the same place and the same bone where i get hit this morning.. the same leg have 2 hurts... So pAinfuL ~~ sOb sOb ! 3days and get hit twice wHat a DAy !!! BAd luCk go awAy !!
i wish it will recover As soon as possible...

0 comments:

Post a Comment