WeLcoMe tO my WonderLaND !

thX fOr speNding yOur tiMe aNd reAd thrU my blOgs ! *aPPreciate Lots *

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

18.05.2010 tue ..

2dae wasn't a good day for me.. stiLl feeling Not weLL and i hV many uLcer oN my tongue !! ouCH ~~ and the worst thing is i just receive another assignment.. aihZzZ feeL so lazy to start tO woRk oN my assigNment !!! but nO choiCe!!! i wiSh i couLd rest and sleep mOre insteaD.. hAHHA lazy piG!

this few dAYs im watching the AOD HK drama series [ Suspects In Love ]! bt 1 day i only get to watch 1 episod coZ there are plenty of work waiting for me to coMplete ! sighh !!!!

i feel myself growing horizontally this few days.. hMm~~ is time to SLIM down.. i sAw a website stated that sugar free soya bean and Banana could help u to reduce weight even without eating and drinking moderately.. but i dont think it works coz as u noe banana contain alot of natural sugar..and i hv an experience ..continuously eat banana for 2weeks you can see very obvious result which you slightly put on weight!!! that true.. dont believe you can try it out.. and that was the last time i eat banana !!!! not to say that u cant eat banana at all but not so frequent.. anything u eat too much is not Good for you!!! =)


while im talking about banana i saw this piCture..it looks cute !

0 comments:

Post a Comment