WeLcoMe tO my WonderLaND !

thX fOr speNding yOur tiMe aNd reAd thrU my blOgs ! *aPPreciate Lots *

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

iS weD !

heLlo everyOne.. fiNally i hv soMetime to sit doWn infront of my COm not doing with my design but uPdatiNg my bLog..HAhA ! just done practicing my presentation fOr 2mOro.. hMm~~ i hOpe i caN speAk weLl + rMb everythiNg!2dae coNsider a LIL more reLax for me coZ my coMputer graphic desigN DONE!!!my lecturer Ok with it... just baCkground nId to chAnge to other colours.. fiNALLY!!!!!!!! after so many times editing and modify..really siCk of it! FRI is the dateline oNce i haNd uP !!! i wiLL totaLLy reLAX! because of that assignMent i cant go for gym 5days d..arghh !! i wiLL grOw horizontaLLy without working out iN da gyM !! oHH nOOOOO!!!!! hOpe after presentatioN aNd fri hand up my assignment i hV more time oN my gyM anD sleeping hoUrs ! =) i really LACK OF SLEEP~~ .. *wiSH me LuCk *

0 comments:

Post a Comment