WeLcoMe tO my WonderLaND !

thX fOr speNding yOur tiMe aNd reAd thrU my blOgs ! *aPPreciate Lots *

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

iM BACK iM bACK !!!!

hey Hey .. im BACK !! FINALLY.. the previous day was busy with my computer graphics assignment...the lecturer make my life miserable.. i been changing this and that more than 8 times plus 2dae changes then total 10 times.. i did alot of pattern aNd desiGn bt all rejected by him.. he tell you to do 1,2,3 but when u do 1,2,3 then he say hmm.. not nice do 3,2,1 then when u do 3,2,1 he say u try 2,3,1 ARghh!! that is why i been staying up late with my computer and my eyes really very tiring and pain.. everynite lack of sleep... 2 more days i have another presentation to go on.. didnt really prepare yet.. how am i going to present..*heAdache* i noe this is college life.. but i will still try my best to do it no matter what..coz this is what i passion about... no matter what kind of challenge i can over come it.. YES JOJO YOU CAN DO IT !!!! hMm ~ when i doNe with my presentatioN anD i hAnd in my computer graphic assignment i try to re-arranGe alL my woRK and post it up iN my blog to show u my work that full of pain, effort, tears, sweat,spirit.... ! 2dae is my last and fiNAL editing oN my design d.. nO matter what comment he giVe me 2mOro.. i wiLL stiLL stiCK with my LAtest desigN.. !!! hOpe he reALly sAy a OK to me 2mOro.. pRay hArd !

0 comments:

Post a Comment