WeLcoMe tO my WonderLaND !

thX fOr speNding yOur tiMe aNd reAd thrU my blOgs ! *aPPreciate Lots *

Thursday, May 13, 2010

FiNally...

this morning i did my presentation iN class about fashion.. the time limit given was 6min ..but i think i present more than that.. around 10min?? the very 1st time i practice i used 20 min+..but when actual presentation i actually cut of by half... hMm~~~ i wonder what's my speed of speaking?? 100km/hour??? LOL ..hope my lecturer mr.nick ok with it and importantly dont deduct my marks due to over time... 2dae in class i learn a very cute DIY card.. thX to FION !! COz of her presentation..she taught us hOw to make a cute and easy DIY card..very interesting !! and tHX kat aLso foR giving us free breaKfast..the honeydew Pudding..it taste sO yuMMy ! today presentatioN get free caRd aNd foOd..i woNder next weeK what v wiLL get agaiN..haha iM so greedy !!



this is the card that make from a A4 size paper.. i stiCK it oN my notebook ! =)


yeAhh... finally i done my stressful assignment..the computer graphic..at the moment say bye bye 1st.. but there are more assignment coming up..aWhh!!! =s Bt fiNally mr.low sAy Ok to my design..hahahha !!! that makes me feel happy..1week + of hard work re-design, editing and all fiNally i heard from his mouth OK!!!! i Can feel that the big stone in my heart has gone!!! but only for temporary !!!!!

i went to print my design this afternOOn.. it is big like a poster !!! will post the picture 2mOro.. =) stay tuNed ! my other design i wish i could share with u guys so that you all can comment about it but i woNder hOw to save the fiLe fRom iLLustrator to JPEG ? hMM~~ i wiLl figure out.. if sucessful then my other design will posted to my blog too.. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment