WeLcoMe tO my WonderLaND !

thX fOr speNding yOur tiMe aNd reAd thrU my blOgs ! *aPPreciate Lots *

Sunday, May 16, 2010

ExhaUsted !!

TIRED !! this is the only woRd i caN describe my dAY.. weNt out foR a videO shooting @ kampung Haiji abduLlah huKum + SS2 with my group of friends for assignment purposes.. v start shooting from 11+ am - 4pm... v gone thRu the suNny and hot weather.. But luCkily nO rain.. thX goD ! waS fuN tO lOOk at those videO.. bt is not eaSy tO be a videO director..!!! aLot woRk tO dO.. bt the toughest job is stiLL the acting..really thX to all my beloVed friends [ bOOn tek , jared , jeremy, money and chee how ] u guys really did a great job.. especially jared !!! u can b a actor man !!! oOps.. not to forget our camera man.. KENN !!! thx bby 4 helping us..really hv fuN working with u guys.. appreciate lots !!!

after the tiring dAY .. i weNt to gym in the evening... it makes me even More tireD.. !!!!!!! but i Need to gO gym often iN order to Keep in shApe.. i Love eatiNg bt i hate tO become FAT !!!!! im trying my very best to keep myself fit and lOOk good..stiLL need to work harder oN that...

after gym.. i clean up my roOm and it took 2hours to get everything done !!! nOw iM half dying.. shooting + gyM + cleaning my room = DIE !!! haha i think i burn quite alot of calories.. is a good thing.. but is really really tired !!! i wish i can get on my bed now..poor thing is that i gotta work 2mOro.. my weekend wiLL just eNd like that.. busy + tiring weekend... weekday also the same thing.. iM not robot..i need rest !!!!!!!!!! *sleepy* !!! mOnday gotta visit me soOn.. i wish saturday and sunday visit me more often...

0 comments:

Post a Comment