WeLcoMe tO my WonderLaND !

thX fOr speNding yOur tiMe aNd reAd thrU my blOgs ! *aPPreciate Lots *

Sunday, May 9, 2010

suNdaY !

early iN da moRning my dAd kNock my roOm doOr and waKe me uP!!! arghh !! i tOt i couLd stiCk oN my beD and coNtinue with my sWeet sweet dreaM ! unfortunately gotta waKe up and go to the grocery!! luCkily iM early around 11am i reaCh kOta daMANsara tesCo and i could get parking once i enter... iF not i wiLL be facing a hard tiMe fiNding parKing..i hate tO lOOk for parking coZ my luCk wasnt that goOd ! i hAve my BruNch at kiM gary the cuRve.. i Love the beeF tomato spAghetti so muCH and of coz i order that ! after i fiLL up my tuMMy.. my siS and I waLking around just to have a wiNdow shoPping.. and fiNally v went to tesCo and buy stuFf !!! i beeN out frOm fri - suN aNd i beeN walking arouNd anD arouNd so muCH !!! my legs really pAinfuL aNd tiriNg.. i couLdnt gO to gyM aGaiN !!! so mANy worK oN haNd and i need to coMplete it ASAP.. im that kiNd of persoN whiCh do not finish the woRK i couLdnt sLeep weLL at nite.. i wiLL be worry and wondering the whole night... that is the reason why i sacrfice my sleeping hours so much !!! hOw pity !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment