WeLcoMe tO my WonderLaND !

thX fOr speNding yOur tiMe aNd reAd thrU my blOgs ! *aPPreciate Lots *

Thursday, May 13, 2010

2mOro movie nite ..

finally i can watch IP MAN 2 2moro..i hate to crowd with ppl..and once a good movie release you have to book inadvance, then alwiz sold out..or fully booked..i really hate that and you have no choice to pick on ur seat....especially when u sit at the side..not a good feng sui for me... i rather wait after 2weeks of the movie released i can go and watch at anytime more relax and not so corwded !!! ya maybe ppl will think that the movie I watching consider outdated d..coz there are more upcoming movie.. but i think is ok for me..as long as i enjoy it.. =) a good movie will last forever even u watch it after 10years..like the titanic !


0 comments:

Post a Comment