WeLcoMe tO my WonderLaND !

thX fOr speNding yOur tiMe aNd reAd thrU my blOgs ! *aPPreciate Lots *

Friday, May 14, 2010

FRIDAY !!!!!!!

yEAH.. is fridAy ! but very tiring..sat and suN aLso very buSY..sat wiLl be out whole day foR shooting anD suN gotta woRk... awHhh ~~~ tiring weeKend i caNt rest..
=( next week 5days of classes agaiN ... ! really Need a breaK.. 2dae hV luNch with Ivy whiLe waitiNg for my grouP discussion..the foOd was aWfuL..spicy like crazy!!! it make my liPs sWoLLen and untiL now my stomAch stiLL not feeLing weLl.. this is hOw it lOOk like..

Never order ROJAK MEE @ uncle K mamak at jaya oNe.. really crazy ~

2dae is the due date for my computer graphic assignment.. handed in my assigNment this afternOOn.. here is my finaL piece oF woRk.. it Looks ugLy tO me.. what dO u think ? iM not good at illustrator and this is the best i couLd draw aNd think oF..


this was printed on a foam board...



A closer version... can see my design clearly rite??? i hate the baCkground.. i love sharp colour but unfortunately my lecturer hv a Opposite taste as me.. =(

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

To me, the design from far, was abit simple/ old fashion, but the moment i saw the closer view, it was way better =)
i would say, you edited alot from the 1 we did.
keep it up, ill slowly discover your creativities

-vince-

Post a Comment