WeLcoMe tO my WonderLaND !

thX fOr speNding yOur tiMe aNd reAd thrU my blOgs ! *aPPreciate Lots *

Sunday, May 23, 2010

tiMe to uPdate . uPdAte !

hey... iS beeN quite soMe tiMe i Didnt update my bLog d.. Last post was thu i thiNK..here you go foR my uPdate...

im siCK with all my assignment.. just receive another assiGnment oN fRi for 2 essAy.. nOw i stiLL hV creative thiNking , maSs comm, advertising aNd essAy oN haNd.. aNd soOn the coMing weeK coMputer graphic.. OMG !!! how i goiN to coMplete it..?? bt after 4th oF june i thiNK atleaSe i wont be that stress Coz wiLL haNd up 3 assiGnment d.. but the very 1st eXam aLso coMing.. College life reaLly stressfuL.. but PPl said woRKing lIfe more stressfuL.. tO me everythiNg is stressfuL..! but No stresS No Life .. that true =)

PPl put there woRk haRd aNd haNdle ur Stress weLL ya.. dont maKe urselF faLL SICK oO.. =) i wiLL mentally suPport u !!!!!!!

thiS weeKend i beeN sitting iNfroNt of my LaptoP and woRking on all my assigNment.. i thiNK i wiLL soOn wear a thiCker spEc d.. oHH NOO!!!!!!! i duwaN hv baD eyesiGht !!!! i NeeD to See mOre greeNISh tree and anythiNg that iS greeN .. So from now onward i shouLd type everything iN greeN aLso yA.. HAHAHA !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment