WeLcoMe tO my WonderLaND !

thX fOr speNding yOur tiMe aNd reAd thrU my blOgs ! *aPPreciate Lots *

Monday, May 24, 2010

ReveaL 2 : My MaSk..


My skin so dry and poP up few piMples.. I need mask..

before i work on my mask i need some tools to touch up my eyebrown

i hate my eyebrown being messy and not well shape..

Then I still need another EquitMent b4 i start to appLy my maSk..

without this my hair will definiteLY drop to the front..

Here you go .. my mask.. i love this mask very much.. is a hydrating +whitening+ moisture mask.. after i apply this i will feel my face so refreshing and smooth...


when i apply mask i like to pt on 2 slice of cucumber each slice on a side of the eye to relax my eyes..


after 20 minutes.. im DONE !!! i cant live without my MAsk ..


If you have expired mask.. dont trow it away.. it can be use.. But of coz not to apply it on your face u can apply it on your legs or hands... dont waste it



this is the 1st part aBout the mAsk I used.. will continue another Mask 2moro.. stay tune for more of my Revealing ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment