WeLcoMe tO my WonderLaND !

thX fOr speNding yOur tiMe aNd reAd thrU my blOgs ! *aPPreciate Lots *

Sunday, May 9, 2010

aRghh !!!

is 1.35am now.. i just put on my aloe vera mask while waiting for 20min... i drop some words here..=) yesterdae was busy on my assignment and i have no time tO update my blog... i reaLly feeLing exhausted aNd tiring... everydAy wake up early in the morning and sleep very late at nite.. arghh !!! even weekeNd ! hOw sAd! if is continuos the same thing over and over agaiN i wiLl get oLd very soOn.. piMples go aWay !!! dont need to pAy me a viSit.. im fiNe here !


2dae have a very good exercise .. walk from pavillion to klcc then from klcc walk back to sg.wang ! OMG !!! my legs muscle so tired and muscle pain !!! i go for 3 hours gym also not as tiring as today 30 mins walk... was quite fun with a group of friends miNgle around here and there with no direction ~~ is been quite soMetime didnt go out with suCh a huge gang of PPL...!!! a coOl and fuN experience agaiN ! =) my friend [ emiLy ] took me to a restoran at sg.wang foR a drink.. the shop is quite unique and funny... aLL the design make up by the toilet bowl and everything u see in the bathroom... the table is a bathtub and the chair is the toilet bowl.. i went to the 1 of the cheraS restoraN also the sAme concept But the diff in the sg.waNg restoran is eveN the boWl u eat / drink is alSo either bathtub or the toilet bowL.. it look fuNny !!!


look at the menu.. there is a tooth brush ~


the dessert i ordered ~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment