WeLcoMe tO my WonderLaND !

thX fOr speNding yOur tiMe aNd reAd thrU my blOgs ! *aPPreciate Lots *

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

19.05.2010

today i didnt get to go to the gym for work out.. i got classes till 6pm.. aiyoo!!! i Need to reduce weight badLy !!!! i feel that my face swollen d..and i have alot of spare tire..everyday sit infront of the computer and do all the work/assignment until my eyes really suffering and started to see things kinda blur..i dont wish to wear a thicker spec.. =( i receive a very bad news 2dae... my computer graphic lecturer gotta give us the 2nd assignment!!! arghhh just handed up the 1st assignment last week then this week receive the 2nd 1.. OMG!!!!!!!!! i pity my eyes.. i need more chicken essence And cherry for my eyes.. anyone wanna buy for me?? heheh !!! HAHAH just joking ~

i found a very interesting picture on the internet.. let me share with u..


i wonder where is this place...i would like to visit and take a picture ! =) anybody saw this tree anywhere before?

0 comments:

Post a Comment