WeLcoMe tO my WonderLaND !

thX fOr speNding yOur tiMe aNd reAd thrU my blOgs ! *aPPreciate Lots *

Sunday, July 25, 2010

25.07.2010 a special day ~

today was a special day because is my beloved BBy BBy and my 5years aNniversary.. V been together for 5years.. OMG!!! time pass really fast.. but once again i would like to take this opportunity to thanks my bBY bby 4 being so caring , protective , understanding all this while.. I admit im not a good girlfriend but because of BBy BBy is a good enuf as a boyfriend that why we are here still standing so strong !! thanks for everything that you had done I really appreciate that.. I LOVE YOU more than anyone else !

we went to celebrate our anniversary @ XENRI Janpanese Cuisine the food taste really good !! Although I dont really fancy japanese food but XENRI can consider the best japanese buffet i ever had.. *THUMB UP*







I was so touch that my bBy BBY did a Hand made card for me.. and all in red and pink which is my favourite colours.. and what shock me was the heart shape big letter box in it... My bby bby actually folded few heart shape with RM50 .. I didnt noe that he know how to do that.. !! However, thx bby 4 sacrifice your sleeping hours and do this card for me.. although is last minute work but i can see your effort in it.. You been busy with ur works and have no time to rest.. yesterday you went to PD with friends and once you reach home then start doing it and you stay up very late till this morning and complete the card I'm really touched ! THANKS HUBBY !





the baskin robbins cake was another gift from my BBy BBY.. Last year my Bby BBy bought a Baskin robbins cake for my bdae but due to Im on diet I didnt get to enjoy the cake.. and now my BBy BBy purposely order another Baskin Robbins cake for me !!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH !!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment